Area Manager –Little Rock, AR
LoJac, LLC is seeking an Area Manager for our Little Rock, AR territory. The Area Manager will reportto the Vice President of Operations or Director of Operations and be responsible for ensuring the safe, cost effective and efficient day-to-day management of their territory. LoJac is looking for someone that will provide strong direction to the business, and who is eager to seek growth opportunities in order to contribute to the success of the LoJac brand, overall Company and its employees.
- Grow and establish LoJac’s business in the assigned territory with a strong operational base and market brand. Ensurea foundation for long-term success.
- Maintain and exemplify LoJac high safety and service standards by making safety a part of the territory’s day-to-day operations. Ensure health and safety are the number one goals by following policies and processes.
- Guide business development and sales in relevant markets. Determine the most attractive market segments and customers based on the value of our service. Develop a strong relationship with new and existing customers by creating repeat business for the designated area via great customer service and follow up.
- Continue to expand the need for LoJac,LLC services through education, awareness and market development to provide sustained growth throughout relevant industries.
- Develop personnel in the area who are professional, safe, knowledgeable and self-sufficient. Ensure the employees have the necessary training, certifications and direct supervision, so that they display the appropriate LoJac image.
- Ensure the area is profitable by maintaining the areas P&L on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis. Maintain customer accounts on an ongoing basis and provide assistance regarding overdue accounts.
- Prepare an annual budget based on market projections, needs for refurbishments, capital expenditures and fleet additions. Enforce cost controls and general efficiencies to ensure achievement of financial targets and profit margins,while monitoring all repair and maintenance costs and taking corrective actions,when required. Plan, organize, direct, and control all major maintenance within territory.
- Visit job sites for project bidding, estimating, pre-job preparations and on-going inspections. Facilitate the dispatching of LoJac units and appropriate personnel.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties and tasks as assigned by management and as required by the needs of the LoJac,LLC business.
Experience, Qualifications & Education:
- 5+ years of management experience preferred in the following industries:
- Vacuum /Pump Trucks
- Commercial Underground Construction
- Trucking/Fleet Management
- Sewer / Water Line or Underground Utilities
- Oil & Gas and Waste
- Equipment Rentals
- 3+years full profit & loss management experience
- Excellent communication skills including:
- Employee relations experience
- Leadership, mentoring, training
- Hands-on field experience (preferred)
- Strong network of contacts in the area within relevant market sectors
- High energy, ambitious & entrepreneurial mindset
- Dedicated and self-directed
Successful completion of pre-employment screening, including criminal background check, MVR history, drug and alcohol testing, supervisory references, and education verification is required.
LoJac,LLC offers competitive salary, an incredible work environment, training and career advancement opportunities. We offer a comprehensive benefit program, which includes Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Employer Matching Retirement Savings Program and Vacation / Paid Time Off.
Thank you for your interest in this position. Be part of a team with the opportunity to develop new ideas and find innovative ways to solve problems.
LoJac,LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Internal candidates are encouraged to discuss their interest to apply for this position with their Supervisor
- U.S. Territory: Little Rock, AR
- Job: Management
- Organization: LoJac,LLC
- Schedule: Full-time
- Travel: Yes 75% of the time in designated territory
LoJac is a Certified Minority Business EnterpriseClick here to apply for this job