Dump Truck Driver
JOB TITLE: Dump Truck Driver
LoJac is located in Middle TN and provides different services to the surrounding areas. Our goal is to provide a safe workplace for all employees to grow professionally and personally throughout their employment with LoJac.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
LoJac is currently seeking talented Dump Truck Drivers, who are dedicated to professional growth for our company. Dump Truck Drivers are responsible for operating and managing dump trucks to transport jobsite material. This position is also responsible to complete projects in a safe and timely manner.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Load and unload trucks, vans, or automobiles.
- Verify the contents of inventory loads against shipping papers.
- Turn in receipts and money received from deliveries.
- Maintain records, such as vehicle logs, records of cargo, or billing statements, in accordance with regulations.
- Obey traffic laws and follow established traffic and transportation procedures.
- Inspect grounds for safe zones, safety precautions, and other hazards at every job site.
- Inspect and maintain vehicle supplies and equipment, such as gas, oil, water, tires, lights, or brakes, to ensure that vehicles are in proper working condition
- Complete all paperwork in a timely manner as needed by management.
- Conduct routine maintenance on trucks and equipment to ensure proper working order.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Work overtime if needed by supervisor.
· Stand, kneel, walk, etc for long periods of time.
· Willing to take OSHA courses to ensure safety knowledge.
· Willing to take First Aid courses to ensure safety knowledge.
· All other duties as required by business needs.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE JOB
Education: High School Diploma
Experience: Work in Construction industry 1 year (Preferred)
Other: CDL License- Class B (Required)
Clean Driving Record
Must pass background and drug screen prior to hireClick here to apply for this job